1. Of great comfort during our sorrow were the expressions of sympathy conveyed to us in many ways. We appreciate your thoughtfulness and thank you most sincerely.
2. The family of the late (name) wish to express their appreciation for your kind thoughts and expressions of sympathy.
3. With appreciation for your thoughtfulness.
It will be remembered always.
4. We sincerely thank you for your kind expressions of sympathy in our recent bereavement.
5. We deeply appreciate your thoughtfulness and thank you most sincerely.
6. Your comforting thoughts of sympathy will always be remembered. We thank you most sincerely.
7. The family of the late (name) wishes to thank you most sincerely for your expressions of sympathy and kindness.
8. The family wish to express their warmest appreciation and sincerely thank you for your kind expressions of sympathy.
9. We are sincerely grateful to the many friends who have taken the time to give us support and comfort during this time of loss.
10. We wish to warmly thank you for your comforting words, acts of kindness and for being there when we needed you most.
11. Perhaps it was a phone call, a beautiful bouquet of flowers,. . . a card or a letter . . . Thank you for remembering and comforting us at this very sad time in our lives.
Inspirational Verses and Poems
Please contact us for some ideas on inspirational poems and verses. We will email you our range.
Alternatively "Google'' FREE Memorial/Funeral Poems and Verses
There are many free websites for poems that do not infringe on copyright.
Ideas for searches: Funeral Memorial Verses for mothers, fathers, brothers, children, grandparents. Be sure to include the author if known.